SHIPPING A FIREARM - FFL'S AND TRANSFER OF OWNERSHIP
Fully Loaded Guns will ONLY transfer ownership of a firearm to individuals or agencies in possession of a valid Federal Firearms License (FFL). This means we cannot ship directly to you unless you are an FFL holder.
If you do not hold a valid FFL, Fully Loaded Guns will transfer your purchased firearm to your choice of a licensed gun dealer in your state.
It is your responsibility:
· to ensure that a firearm is legal to own in your state.
· to contact the FFL if they're a non preferred dealer.
· Fully Loaded Guns preferred dealers will take any/all of our shipments without prior contact.
· to complete all required paperwork when you pick up your purchase from your local dealer
Be aware that it is customary for your local dealer to charge a transfer fee at the time you pick up your purchase. This transfer fee is strictly between you and your local dealer. Please check with your local dealer concerning their policies. You do not pay Fully Loaded Guns for the transfer fee. Certain dealers also apply sales tax. This is between you and your FFL dealer. Fully Loaded Guns only collects sales tax if you reside in the state of NV.
The buyer is responsible for contacting their transferring FFL to request they send a copy of their FFL to us.
Our contact information is as follows :
· Returns are ONLY accepted for merchandise found defective immediately upon receipt and returned within 10 calendar days of receipt.
· Accessory items that have been opened from the manufacturer packaging will not be accepted for return.
· Returns will NOT be accepted for any accessories that have been installed/mounted. Most accessory items have a manufacturer warranty. Please contact the manufacturer if there are any issues with / post installation.
· Original shipping charges are NOT refunded if the item is NOT found to be defective. Customers will be responsible for return shipping in these cases. These orders may be subject to a 10% restocking fee.
· All Ammunition Sales / Ammo Components are Final and Non-Returnable.
· Scopes / Optics Sales - Customers must work through the manufacturer if a defect is not identified immediately upon receipt.
NEW FIREARM RETURNS
· VERY IMPORTANT - FIREARM RETURNS!! Please take your time to inspect all firearms thoroughly BEFORE proceeding with the transfer. Once a new firearm is transferred to you, the transaction is considered complete. Consequently, we cannot accept returns on firearms once they have been transferred into your possession. Also, we DO NOT reimburse FFL transfer fees on returned items. **Upon discovering a defect AFTER the transfer, the firearm MUST be returned directly to the the manufacturer for replacement or repair (in accordance with manufacturer's warranty policy). By sending a defective firearm directly to the manufacturer, you can avoid the unnecessary transfer fees associated with returning the firearm to us through your local FFL dealer. Manufacturer repaired firearms can be returned directly to the customer without additional FFL transfer or associated fees.
· Used Guns: Customers have 10 calendar days from the date of transfer to request a return. Fully Loaded Guns will accept a return on your used item for a full refund during this time frame if the item is malfunctioning. Shipping arrangements for the used item will be made solely at Fully Loaded Guns discretion.
· If items are found defective upon receipt, Fully Loaded Guns will provide, AT OUR CHOICE, repair of the firearm, a replacement item (pending availability) or full refund AND pay the return shipping cost. PLEASE DO NOT ATTEMPT TO RETURN PACKAGES TO THE ADDRESS ON THE BOX AS WE WILL BE UNABLE TO VERIFY YOUR RETURN AND ISSUE A REPLACEMENT OR REFUND.
ALL RETURNS MUST SHIP TO
Fully Loaded Guns & Ammo
Pahrump, NV 89060
& have a Return Authorization number
PICKING UP ITEMS FROM OUR RETAIL STORE
If you intend to pick up an order from our retail store please contact us prior to arrival to make sure your order is ready for you. When your order is ready for pickup, you will receive an email informing you that your order is available, typically in 1-2 business days.
We must charge Nevada (Nye County) sales tax (7.6%) if you pick a gun up from the retail store. (You should see this amount calculated into your order before you complete your purchase).
If you are not a legal resident of Nevada, you cannot pick up a handgun from our store; you must have the gun transferred to a dealer in your state. You may pick up a rifle or shotgun from our store if it is legal to own it in your state of residence